It took me a few years to finally succumb to buying a mobile phone (in ’98), and then my excuse was that I needed it to look for a better job (it worked!). My excuse for starting a blog is that some of my friends are doing it, and they’re doing it well…
- Housing’s Echo Bubble Now Exceeds the 2006-07 Bubble Peak
- Meet Emmanuel Macron – The Consummate Banker Puppet, Bizarre Elitist Creation
- [KR1062] Keiser Report: Silicon Valley Destruction
- New Florida bill targets Bitcoin Money Laundering: A progressive step or a regressive measure?
- LePen Euro Panic Over – “For Now”
Susanita on Bubba’s #1 fear William on Bubba’s #1 fear Perry on Bubba’s #1 fear Juana on Bubba’s #1 fear Juana on Bubba à Genève
- Alexis Zegerman Andes Argentina Banksy Bariloche Bob Koenig Borges Boris Johnson Brian Paddick Bubba Tribunales Buenos Aires cachaça Cafe Pasta Calatrava caldo de cana catupiry Cerro Campanario Colonial concrete Copenhagen Curitiba David Blaine David Frum Denmark Eddie Marsan Fernet and cola folgado Frederiksberg friends George Galloway Happy Go Lucky He's Misstra Know-it-all Helene Tursten Jante Law John Pilger Jonathan Richman Kim Klaus Levittown Lindsey German little boxes Llao Llao London maids Malmo malvina reynolds manteca Mapuche Max Keiser Mendoza Mike Leigh Milango Neuquen ntrolls' Photostream One More Grain Palermo pastel Patagonia Penedo pete seeger pinga Soren Stevie Wonder Sweden São Paulo Tango The Boycott Coca-Cola Experience therapy Tim Buckley toilet brush torso Uruguay War on Terror We Are Change WTF